If your company is an essential business, we understand that you may need to augment your staff during this time, and I hope you’ll consider Area Temps as a low-risk alternative to permanent hires. We can quickly provide qualified temporary employees with an open-ended timeframe, including candidates with office, manufacturing, warehouse and health care experience. You’ll have the option of hiring permanently if your business remains steady, but can end the assignment at any time without the stress and expenses associated with a lay-off. Let our team of experienced recruiters address your current staffing needs while keeping your costs to a minimum!
As a company, we are taking all suggested precautions. We have advised our temporary employees about how to take care of themselves, protect others, and monitor the latest developments. Per the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we have informed our employees that they should:
- Avoid close contact with one another (within about 6 feet)
- Wash hands often
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask
We trust that you are advising your employees similarly and that you will apply the same safety policies and procedures to Area Temps’ temporary workers that you apply to your own employees.
Area Temps is committed to being your HR staffing partner during these uncertain times. And, should you wish to discuss your situation or would like to know more about available candidates, please contact your Account Representative, complete our staffing request form on our website or leave a comment on this blog.